CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Summer Skin





Grant has been blessed with his dad's skin. He can stay out in the summer sun all day and come back in as tan as can be. The sun itself doesn't seem to bother him. Where as I take Audrey outside, and this is the effect:


-Look at those red cheeks. I have to make sure she keeps hydrated in the summer (I do for Grant too. But he is easy cause he likes to drink.) Audrey takes after her mama. I remember going hiking to the famous Delicate Arch, and not making it all the way. We had to come back down quickly to get me something to drink. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in both of our little cases. :)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: