CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Grant's Fifth

This cute little boy turned 5 on April 8th, 2013. He, of course, was served gluten-free pancakes in the shape of a 5.


-We went down to St. George, and opened Grant's presents at Grandma and Grandpa Killpack's house. He received a box of Legos and a super soft Cars blanket from Mom and Dad. Grandma and Grandpa Killpack gave him a green train that pulls two cars. He loved them!





With Grant's new diet, I had to go a different route for the cake department this year. I made gluten-free cupcakes with a marshmallow melted on top for the frosting. Since Grant also can't have sugar, I had to do the best I could by controlling the amount that he had. Cupcakes were the perfect solution. Everyone could have some, and Grant could get the chocolate cake he wanted for his birthday.




I loved Audrey's role in Grant's present opening. Since he had to help Audrey, Audrey felt he needed some help.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: