CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 3, 2014

Cascade Falls

Every year in the fall, James and I like to pack up the kids in the car and drive and look at leaves. We like to go up Cedar Mountain and look at views and let the kids walk and play. This day though we came across the hike to Cascade Falls and decided that we could take the kids on it. At the time, I couldn't remember going on it ever, then I remembered my Senior Trip with my friends Brinda and Mindy, and soon discovered that I had been on it before.

The hike itself is really pretty, but a bit dangerous in spots. Lots of fallen rock. Audrey kept slipping and falling down, but luckily my death grip on her little hand kept her safe by my side. When we finally reached the end, it was very anti climatic.




See that little drizzle of water coming down? Yep, that was it. Audrey seemed a bit more excited than the rest of us. :) Surely this doesn't live up to its name. Maybe in springtime, when there is more runoff it is more breath taking. We will probably have to venture this way again...







Cute kids. They were sure good on the hike. It was a bit of a walk, and I had to carry Audrey a bit, but they actually did pretty good. I foresee a lot of trips to Zion in our future! :)







We had to get a family one while we were up there. So fun! I love my family!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: